Quality Pole Inspection & Maintenance, Inc is always prepared to help and support during natural disasters. Experience in three major natural disasters since 1998 has had proven results in supporting utilities in getting their customers back online with power. Most recently in 2017 QPIM played a significant role in supporting utilities effected by Hurricane Harvey in the Rockport, Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, TX and surrounding areas. Working in some of the hardest hit areas where the “Eye” of Harvey made landfall QPIM took this challenge to support in many ways:
- Storm damage assessment – Identifying priorities ahead of line repair crews
- Hydro-vac Excavation – Precision excavation removes risk of breaking underground lines or pipes
- Heavy Equipment – Dozers, excavators, skid steers, Semi and trailers, etc.
- Storm Cleanup – Damage equipment removal
* 2017 satellite image of Hurricane Harvey just before landfall.